LonsdaleNET uses state of the art fibre optic and wireless technologies to supply reliable high speed broadband.
If you live within the coverage area of one of our wireless masts, or close to one of our fibre connection points, you could connect to a new generation of speed!
Features of LonsdaleNET
- Speeds from 10 to 1,000Mbps We only connect customers if they can receive a minimum of 10Mbps. Most of our wireless customers enjoy 35Mbps increasing to the full 60Mbps for those that are within only a few miles of a LonsdaleNET mast. Fibre connections are between 100Mbps and 1,000Mbps.
- Say Goodbye to Buffering On slower broadband connections, streaming from services such as iPlayer and YouTube are likely to have included a lengthy buffering process. With LonsdaleNET you shouldn't be interrupted by the dreaded loading spinner.
- Symmetrical Speeds LonsdaleNET provides equal upload and download speeds unlike traditional broadband. This allows high quality Skype video calling, online backup of your important documents, as well as the ability to share photos and videos with friends via social media platforms. Excludes some business packages.
- No Phone Line Required Our residential packages include a phone service with the option to transfer your current number over to us allowing you to save associated line rental costs. International calls are also significantly cheaper with calls to major destinations such as the USA for as little as 2p per minute.
- Rolling Monthly Contract For your convenience we will not tie you into a long term contract and simply offer a rolling month to month arrangement on our residential packages.
- Locally Provided Support In the unlikely event of an issue with your connection, all our staff are locally based and here to help from 8am to 10pm throughout the year, excluding major public holidays.